If you think you have a business idea that can make you a business giant with the right financial support, pitch your idea with the business moguls and get a chance to establish your dream business if your idea is able to impress the investors.
ABC network is on the lookout for people to participate in a new season of their reality TV show called Shark Tank. The show provides opportunity to entrepreneur and people having aspiring new and unique ideas to try their hand at impressing business moguls to back their idea and make it into a successful business venture.
Here is a look at some of the details for the audition scheduled to be held on the 21st of July 2016:
- The Auditions will be held at the Fox Theatre
- The participants will be handed out numbered wrist bands from 8am to 10am
- As each person’s number comes up they will be called for their interviews after 9am.
- Once your number is called at the auditions you will have a chance to speak for a minute and pitch your business idea to the members of the casting team.
- The description of the auditions reads “come prepared to wow and dazzle us” on the official website and that is exactly what participants are expected to do.
- To be eligible for the open call you need to have a completed application form. The application form is available for download at http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/applications
- As long as a member of the public has been granted their wristband they will be allowed their minute to pitch their idea.
- The venue for the auditions is Fox Theatre which is located at 660 Peachtree, Street NE Atlanta, GA 30308. You can contact ShartTankCasting@UAMG.com
There are some things incoming hopefuls should know:
- There is no guarantee that you will get internet access, power or any other equipment
- Only one business, product or service can be pitched
- This is the final casting
- Once you have the wrist band, you will be allowed to go back to your vehicle to get any props, equipment etc.
Grab this chance to come on TV by the scruff of its neck and make the most of it.