HBO or Home Box Office, is a premium cable channel known for its high production quality, top-of-the-line shows, and amazing value. HBO has been around since 1972 and has produced shows that critics argue are the best shows of all time. “The Sopranos” was a show that started in 1999 and ran until 2007, and to this day it is considered one of the best shows of all time. More recent HBO shows like, “Game of Thrones” are extremely popular. “Game of Thrones” is considered by millions to be one of the best current shows on television and the amount of viewers it receives each week reflects that.
HBO is not casting for season 3 of an HBO original that will air sometime in 2016. The show is a science fiction, drama/thriller that has been airing on HBO since 2014. It will look to build on its first two successful seasons.
- Police Officers
- Children of various ages
- Army soldiers
- Navy sailors
- Tuareg Tribesmen
- Masai Warriors
- Street performers (tell us about your act!)
- Drag Queens
- Pregnant women
- Mennonite families
- Mormon families
- Homeless folks
- Hispanic families
- Midwestern families
- European families
- Christian worshipers
- Muslim worshipers
- Tibetan monks
- Gutter punks
- People with dyed or unique hair and/or interesting piercing and tattoos
- People with fantastic beards and mustaches.
- People with interesting cultural backgrounds and clothing.
Filming will be in the Austin and Lockhart area. The filming schedule has not been finalized, but we expect to start on May 2nd. We will only be filming Monday through Fridays.
Background Extras will be paid $64 for 8 hours guaranteed, plus overtime if filming goes past 8 hours. Some specialty roles may qualify for a increased rate.
We are looking for both new submissions and returning background talent! Accepting any and all! Since this is a new season, everyone will need to fill out paperwork as a new hire, even if you have worked last season. Please be sure to have the proper documents in order to fill out an I-9 (proof of eligibility to work in the US). Expired documents will not be accepted.
HOW TO SUBMIT
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit with the following subject line: Role you would like, Ethnicity/Gender, Age Range (for example: Hippie, Asian/Male, 25-30, or, Anything, Hispanic/Female 50-60).
Even if you have already submitted for last year, please re-submit so that we can be sure to have up to date information.
In the body of the submission please include the following information:
– Full Name;
– Phone Number;
– A recent picture of yourself;
– Did you work on The Leftovers, season two, last year?;
– Age (if under 18);
– Current city of residence (note: we are only able to accept Texas residents);
– Availability in May (Monday-Friday);
– Are you legal to work in the United States (Y/N).
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a show that airs on the world famous HBO network. You will work with industry professionals that know how to be successful. You might make an impact on someone in the industry and earn a role in another film or show in the future. Apply as soon as possible for your unique opportunity!
– Shoe Size;
– Pants Size;
– Shirt Size;
– Jacket or dress size;
– Previous projects you’ve worked on;
– Year, make and color of your car (if any);
– Do you have any tattoos? If so, do you own the copyright to it?;
– Do you have any visible piercings?;
– Any traditional or exotic clothing you may have (for example: own a sari, own a Native American head dress, own a sarong, etc.);
– Any real life skills you may have (i.e. horseback riding, basketball, cheer-leading, bar-tending, photography, law enforcement, gymnast, parkour, etc