Performance Type: Radio commercial recording
Required: Kids and teens with fluent Spanish accent
A restaurant chain is preparing for different commercial recordings in Texas, Miami, LA, Chicago, and NY. This casting notice is for kids and teens. If you believe that you have an attractive voice with clarity and you can perform well on the radio then read the casting notice carefully and apply ASAP.
Details and Requirements
The restaurant chain is looking for Spanish speaking kids and teens. You may apply if you are not native Spanish but you can speak Spanish fluently. The Miami Talent Casting is now accepting audio and video auditions as well.
It is a voice over project. Miami Talent requires teens and kids, fluent in Spanish language for the project. The casting directors are specifically looking for a Spanish girl with accent and voice of around 8–10 years girl.
Other than that, they also require Spanish speaking kids and teens from 6–17 years age. You may also apply if you are a teen but sound like a young child.
All the applicants must be fluent in speaking Spanish language. They must be confident and able to accept the directions.
Send Your Video Auditions
- Create a short script of a restaurant radio commercial. You may also copy the script of another restaurant commercial. We require these auditions for evaluating your talent only. Make a short video while ensuring that your voice is clear. Make sure to shoot the video in a brightly lit room.
- Attach the video in the email. Attach at least one recent photo as well.
- Enter your name and age in the subject line.
- Write your name, age, phone number, and current location in the email body.
- Send the video audition to email@example.com.
Please do not re-submit if you have already sent your video auditions.
The travel cost to NYC will be covered by the production. The SAG scale payment of $300–$1000 will be made to the selected candidates.
You must be willing to apply as soon as you are booked/receive a call.
This casting notice is for kids and teens with fluent Spanish accent only. Please do not apply if you do not have a fluent Spanish accent. Please apply ASAP if you find yourself suitable for this commercial. Thank you!