The Bachelor is a reality T.V show, airing on ABC channel. It is a dating game show that is hosted by Chris Harrison. The casting directors are calling for actors for their upcoming season 21, and season 13 of the Bachelorette. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of that show, you can send them an application with videos and pictures that will favor your selection. You can also nominate your friends. As the name of the show suggests, the only requirement is that you are single. This is your chance to put yourself out there, and show them what you have got.
Details of Submission
The application form is available on the website. There are 4 different forms for females, males, as well as for nominating guys and girls that you can fill according to the criteria you fall in. The forms need to be printed, filled, and mailed with the pictures and a video. The video should include your reasons to be on the show. You can get creative with it so that it reflects your personality and the casting team can understand you better. It is crucial that you know that in the case of qualifying or disqualifying the audition, your pictures and videos will not be returned.
There are specific instructions regarding the videos that need to be followed. These are as follows:
- The length of the video: Minimum length of the video should be 10 to 15 minutes.
- You can send us the finalized video on a USB drive or DVD.
- The shooting of the video must take place in a well-lit location.
- The background should be colorful instead of plain white.
- Make sure the background sounds are not ruining the video.
- Do not cover your face with a hat or sunglasses, and avoid wearing anything white, black, or too intensely printed.
- Do not have anything in your mouth while shooting the video.
To make the video engaging and interesting, you can:
- Talk about your fantasy date
- Speak about actors and actresses you like the most
- Share your travel goals
- Share any special talent you possess
- Talk about your dating history, love story, or funny date story
You video should also include your home phone number so that the casting members can contact you easily.
The auditions for this reality TV show will take place in most places in the United States. These include Charlotte, Houston, Nashville, Atlanta, Denver, Chicago, Salt Lake City, Costa Mesa, Northfield, Charleston, Seattle, Dallas, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Hanover, Royal Oak, St. Louis, and Honolulu. These auditions will begin on 2nd June from Charlotte and end on 29th June at Northfield. You can also visit state specific websites for further details or mail them on:
The Bachelor/Bachelorette Casting
So be optimistic and apply away!