Dancers wanted for music video for major-label band with a song in heavy rotation on KROQ and going on nationwide tour.
Many dance styles welcome to audition — including retro, international, classical, modern, acrobatic, fad, group, amateur, and professional.
This music video will spotlight decades of dance styles, including:
– pre-1950s: Tap, Jazz, Swing, Charleston, Rumba, Lindy Hop, Foxtrot, Tango, Ragtime, Ballroom, Ballet, Flapper, Fred Astaire/Gene Kelly musicals, Nicolas Brothers, Jitterbug, Fosse, Grease, Rockettes . . .
– ’60s James Brown, Elvis, Temptations, dance crazes (Twist, Mashed Potato, Swim, etc.), Psychedelic
– ’70s Disco/Soul/Funk, Soul Train, Hustle, Saturday Night Fever
– ’80s Break dancing, pop/lock, Aerobicize, Michael Jackson, New Wave, “rock star” splits, Flashdance
– ’90s, ’00s, & ’10s contemporary styles, street dance, hip-hop, Beyonce, Electronica, acrobatic singles/duos/groups, and any unique, energetic styles
– Other styles: international, tribal, Russian, folk, square dancing, line dancing, march-inspired troupes, Bollywood, and any joyful or energetic dance
PROFESSIONAL DANCERS WELCOME, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
We welcome dance enthusiasts, amateurs, clubs, solo dancers, groups, and partners to audition. Also, looking for a wide range of looks, body styles, ages, and styling.
Retro/period costumes and look are a HUGE plus, but not required.
If you are interested in auditioning for this music video please send us a recent photo and contact information.