About The Feature Documentary
“Letting go of Adele” is a love story with a very different nature than what most of us go through.
The story revolves around a woman who had a broken heart, and the dog that saved her life.
What does it feel like to let go of the one who had been the only one to be at your side?
This is the story of Marty and her dog, Adele. She had a heart condition which caused her to faint frequently. Adele was the first cardiac alert service dog who would save Marty from fainting at all and help her in the healing process. They became a strong team, one which would know how to stand by each other’s side and enjoy the beautiful bond alongside.
The Role of young Marty
The casting directors of “Letting Go of Adele” are looking forward for applicants for the role of Young Marty in the film. Following are the specifications:
- The young girl has to be a 6 year old
- The role is non- speaking
- The applicant must have blue eyes
- She must have light brown curly hair
- The young Marty would be confused and upset due to her condition as she experiences constant fainting spells and doesn’t know why it happens to her
- She would wish to fit in the crowd of kids her age, desperately
- The applicant must be comfortable in pretending to faint
The shooting for the role would be on May 17th 2016 (Tuesday) and May 19th 2016 (Thursday).
The compensation would be $250 per day.
For further information, visit the link: http://www.lettinggoofadele.com/
Submit the applicant’s information to: Madison@longhaulfilms.com
- Include full name
- Include contact information (of parents)
- Include clear pictures of the applicant
The last day for submitting applications is: May 09th 2016.
Grab the chance to be a part of an interestingly moving love story! Forward the message to friends whosoever may be interested. And do not forget to watch the unusually inspiring film “Letting Go of Adele”.