About ‘What Really Matters?’
What happens when you have to make one of the most crucial decisions of your life? The story of Mr. Go-forth and Mrs. Go-forth is a unique story of lives turned upside down when making different choices. The choice could be between family or a career, money or marriage or a combination of various things difficult for a person to decide on.
There will be opportunities and forces pulling them apart into unfamiliar directions, drifting away from one another like they may never reunite again. But, Mrs. Go-forth’s stubbornness along with her husband’s strong willed personality try not to let go of anything.
‘What Really Matters’ is a student project casting for actors to play newlyweds facing tough decisions. With the family at stake and the relationship deteriorating, these people have professional careers that will potentially force them to go in different directions.
For the role of Jason Go-Forth
- A male actress is required for the role of Jason Go-Forth
- This is the main character of the film.
- A newlywed person or a career professional would be preferred
- The age of the actor has to be above 18
- Actors from any ethnicity or race can apply there is no restriction on that
This is the role of a strong headed male who has his career as his highest priority in life.
For the role of Sharon Go-Forth
- For the role of Sharon Go-Forth, a female actress would be required
- This is one of the main characters of the film
- A newlywed woman and a career professional
- Actresses from any ethnicity could apply, there are no restrictions on that
- The age has to be above 18 years
This is the role of an ambitious young woman who adores her husband and their relationship, but also her career and dreams. She has to make a decision if she wants to pursue her dreams apart from her partner, or stay in the same city to be with him. She knows this decision will effect her life drastically.
For the Background Actors
- Restaurant customers are required for the background actors and actresses.
- Males and females both
- Any ethnicity or race
- Any age group (18+)
For the role of Waitress
- This is a supporting role
- A non-American would be preferred
- Age above 18
- Caucasians, Hispanic and African Americans may apply
The characters of the film will receive credit for their performance.
Make sure to apply for the auditions by emailing on the given address, latest by March 31st 2016, Thursday.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in a competitive industry. Landing a lead role in a unique film will not only gain you experience, but it will possibly land you other roles in feature films. This is a great chance to jump start your career! If you have been waiting for an opportunity do not delay, and apply for the auditions as soon as possible!