Energetic, Outgoing, Athletic Brand Ambassadors!
Independent Contractor Opportunity. This company is looking for people to be leading spokespeople for a specific product and brand. This is a huge opportunity, because not only is this modeling, but this is advertising and marketing. You will gain valuable experience working with hundreds of people and interacting with new groups of people on a daily basis. All you have to do is be personable and energetic about the company in order to make people remember our name!
Our Armed Forces Client during the Wings Over South Texas Air Show!
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
Confidently approach event attendees
Encourage visitors to participate in activities
Help consumers along with obstacle courses & interactive games!
Deliver key messages
Maintain orderly and neat event area
Light promo set-up & break-down
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
Must be comfortable being outdoors & being hands on during event as there are many physical aspects to this event
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings) MEN MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN-NO EXCEPTIONS
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Able to get to event on own as transportation costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
If interested, please submit with:
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List: Height: Weight: Shirt Size: Pant Size:
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working. NOTE, Only apply if you are 100% able to commit as photo badges will need to be made for all talent working in advance-no room for cancellation!
4) Submit 3-4 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments (at least one must be candid)
5) Send resume or List Any Promo Experience. Also list ways that you stay physically active in your daily routine!
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week before? If so, when?
7) Confirm independent-contractor status